This centrally located quality townhouse offers you comfort and tranquility.
To those who want to be spoilt on holidays this is the place to stay.
Offering two large balconies to sit and read a book or have coffee.
The private palm courtyard is the perfect spot to dine, entertain or just sit and relax amongst the garden and enjoy the varied wildlife.
Cafes, restaurants , beaches and the river are all within comfortable walking distance.
If you are a golfing enthusiast, Hawks Nest boasts a quality course.
The gourmet kitchen provides everything you need for those who are keen cooks.
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Master Bedroom with en-suite – located on ground level
• The main bathroom has a spa bath
• Bedroom 2 offers a queen bed and balcony access
• Bedroom 3 offers two single beds and also with balcony access
• Two open plan living areas
• Quality linen and towels are provided so you don’t need to bring a thing (included are beach towels)
• Carport parking for two (2) cars
• Close to the local supermarket and specialty shops.
SORRY NO PETS ALLOWED; LINEN SUPPLIED
*We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
- Air Conditioning
- CD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Machine
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Linen Supplied
- Multiple TV's
- Spa Bath
- Washing Machine