Barralong Beach House
16 Cooloon St, Hawks Nest
Sleeps 13|MAX 8 ADULTS You need BYO linen, or we can arrange hire linen for you at a cost. Pets Welcome STRICT NO Party Policy applies
Barralong Beach House is situated in the ‘Magic Square’ in Hawks Nest. This is the ideal location as it is walking distances to Jimmy’s and Bennett’s Beach, the shops and the Myall River. This large pet friendly home is suitable to for a large family, two families and or an extended family group.
Features and points of interest
• 5 bedrooms
• External stair access only to upstairs level
• open plan kitchen, dining and living room upstairs
• Secondary sitting/TV area and kitchenette (equipped with the basics) located downstairs • King bed - upstairs • Queen bedroom - upstairs
• Duo bunk room - upstairs
• King bedroom downstairs, ceiling fan in bedroom • Duo bunk and single bed – downstairs, ceiling fans • Bathroom on each level, both shower over bathtub.
• Front deck for a sunny afternoon BBQ • Carport space and a secondary parking space - off street • Fully fenced yard - Pets Welcome (minimum gate height: 1190mm) • Wi-fi, Smart TV (x2) with kayo and Netflix • Split system AC in downstairs lounge • Upstairs ducted AC system
Please note: All guests are required to comply with the Code of Conduct as per the STRA Code of Conduct guidelines.
This is not a serviced apartment, you will need to bring your own food, amenities and toiletries etc – see terms and conditions for further details. We have a strict no party/loud group and/or schoolies bookings policy. Please read the terms and conditions for further information. ***Please note that several area location and lifestyle shots have been included in this advertisement. We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable and, any floor plan, photographs and descriptions are designed to provide a general overview of the property, its design and facilities. We cannot guarantee their accuracy.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-27736
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- Dining Room
- High Chair
- No Smoking Rooms
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pets Welcome
- Yard (Enclosed)
We loved the location of the house, it was comfortable and clean.Amber - 3rd February 2022
Loved the beaches and great weather! Great to have aircon, BBQ, and Netflix. The office staff were extremely helpful and friendly.
We loved the location and house facilities were spot on.Sally - 2nd February 2022
Everything we needed was provided and WIFI was great to work effectively whilst we were here.