Gumbeachy – Pet Friendly – Free Wi-Fi
2/60 Mirreen Street, Hawks Nest
Sleeps 6 You need BYO linen, or we can arrange hire linen for you at a cost. Modern Townhouse - Pet Friendly! Strict No Party Policy applies
Located on a quiet street this luxuriously appointed architect designed residence on 3 levels is within easy walking distance of beaches and shops.
Gumbeachy is the best Hawks Nest has to offer, this 3-bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse is light, spacious and very comfortable it has been carefully designed to ensure it is the perfect place to relax.
• Dining and living areas open out to a large split level shady entertaining.
• Large deck is great for entertaining.
• This property has 3 generous bedrooms, huge master suite/parents retreat with ensuite.
• The kitchen is modern and well equipped with ceiling fans in all rooms ensure you are cool all summer.
• The garage area has a table tennis table and opens out onto a leafy backyard.
• A cosy gas fireplace warms the living area in winter.
• Located close to both beaches and an easy stroll to shops and golf course.
• The home has an open plan designed
• Home features polished floorboards throughout the living areas
• Free guest Wi-Fi available
• Pet friendly Accommodation
The main has a queen-sized bed, the second bedroom has two singles, bedroom 3 has 2 King Singles and both rooms have built in robes and quality furnishings. The main bathroom is of a good size and has a bath, the second bathroom is also spacious and located upstairs off the main bedroom. The laundry is equipped with washing machine and dryer.
-Minimum fence height 1775mm
-You need to BYO sheets, pillows cases and all of your towels.
-Strict no party or function policy.
-All guests must comply with the STRA Code of Conduct .
-Windows can only be opened 12cm due to STRATA NSW legislation/limiters.
-This is not a serviced apartment, you will need to bring your own food, amenities and toiletries etc.
-Advertisement may include scenery images of our area.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-13704
- Bath Tub
- CD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Gas Heating
- Microwave Oven
- Pets Welcome
- Washing Machine
- Yard (Enclosed)
- Queen Bed x 1
- Single Bed x 2
- King Single x 2
- Bath Shower Combined
Lovely house.David - 17th May 2023
Loved the new lounges. Comfortable bed.
Beautiful locationTom Watson - 7th December 2022
Loved the peace and quiet
Fantastic LocationDanielle - 14th November 2022
Well appointed residence
A comfortable houseJin - 13th September 2022
Nice and quiet environment/surroundings (beach). Excellent real estate service.
Open planRubie - 6th September 2021
Loved the artwork on walls.
Loved the open, modernist of the palce.Ann - 6th September 2021
Particularly loved the deck.
The Beauty of Hawks NestAlf - 6th September 2021
The house is well laid out. The furniture is modern and comfortable,
The house is perfectDeborah Ewens - 27th August 2021
The house is perfect, everything that you need for an enjoyable stay.
Quiet location and lots of trees.Hannah - 19th July 2021
Comfortable house with good WiFi meant working was made easy. Grateful for being pet friendly. Lots of stairs. Thanks