Myall River Cottage
Comfortable three-bedroom home with a large back yard, ideal for children and or room for multiple boats/cars. ****Sleeps 9**** you shall need to bring your own linen and towelling and or we can arrange hire linen for your stay.
****We have a strict no party/loud group and/or schoolies bookings policy.
Please read the terms and conditions for further information.
New to the holiday market is this comfortable three-bedroom traditional Myall River Cottage. This home is nestled in a quiet corner of Tea Gardens, located only a few minutes’ walk from The Myall River, café’s, restaurants and a short drive to the beaches in Hawks Nest.
• Three-bedroom home
• Single level home to suit the whole family
• Ceiling fans in two bedrooms
• Large fenced back yard with plenty of room to stow away boats and the likes.
• Tea Gardens Traditional Style cottage that has been refurbished and tastefully decorated
• Outdoor patio area perfect for entertaining and or an evening BBQ
• Third toilet outdoors
• Bedroom 3 is accessed by walking through bedroom 2
Please note that several area location and lifestyle shots have been included in this advertisement.
Please note we have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable and that any floor plan, photographs and descriptions are designed to provide a general overview of the property, its design and facilities. We cannot guarantee their accuracy.
- Boat Parking
- Ceiling Fans
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Outdoor Furniture
- Yard (Enclosed)
There are no reviews for this property.