Riverside Views Hawks Nest
2a Yamba Street, Hawks Nest
Sleeps 8 You need BYO linen, or we can arrange hire linen for you at a cost. River Views - Modern Townhouse! Strict No Party Policy applies
Riverside Relaxation, located on the banks of the Myall River, is a three bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse that boasts beautiful views, modern comforts and an effortless location for all your seaside holiday needs.
Take advantage of this ideally located property that offers access to riverside activities including; a park for kids, fishing and kayaking. Launch your boat from the nearby boat ramp or catch the ferry to Nelson Bay. Only a short walk to the shops, a 10-minute walk to the calm waters of Jimmy's Beach or the gorgeous, white sands of Hawks Nest (Bennetts) Beach, and a 15 minute walk, over the bridge, to all Tea Gardens has to offer.
• Large windows upstairs create frames for the beautiful views of the Myall River. The open plan living area leads out to the balcony; an ideal spot to spend time watching dolphins play.
• Upstairs includes an air-conditioned, King bedroom suite with built-ins and easy bathroom access.
• Downstairs, the Queen room has a walk-in wardrobe and access to the landscaped gardens with private views of the lake.
• The bunk room contains built-ins, two sets of single bunk beds and access to a bathroom with a bath and shower and separate toilet.
• Modern washing machine and dryer are housed in the laundry.
• Internal garage access is ideal for storing kayaks, boards, pushbikes and even a medium size boat.
• There is also space in the utility courtyard to store a small boat off the street.
Situated only 2 hours out of Sydney, this seaside townhouse will take you in its grasp and work itself into your heart. Luxury, comfort and accessibility to the best that Hawks Nest and Tea Gardens has to offer.
Please note: All guests are required to comply with the Code of Conduct as per the STRA Code of Conduct guidelines.
This is not a serviced apartment, you will need to bring your own food, amenities and toiletries etc – see terms and conditions for further details.
We have a strict no party/loud group and/or schoolies bookings policy. Please read the terms and conditions for further information.
Please note that several area location and lifestyle shots have been included in this advertisement. We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable and, any floor plan, photographs and descriptions are designed to provide a general overview of the property, its design and facilities. We cannot guarantee their accuracy.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-13111
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Microwave Oven
- Outdoor Furniture
- Yard (Enclosed)
Great location. Positioned centrally between the beach, Tea Gardens and Winda Woppa.Robyn - 6th January 2022
Beautiful unit and well equipped. What's not to like. Very clean and inviting.
Great location and quiet lifestyle.Wayne - 6th January 2022
Loved the double lockup garage. Very roomy and beds were good.