The Beach Nest
58 Mirreen St, Hawks Nest
Sleeps 8 | You need BYO linen, or we can arrange hire linen for you at a cost.
Strict No Party Policy applies.
The Beach Nest, a luxurious coastal home away from home, designed for Hawks Nest Holiday makers who like to enjoy that feeling of space to relax and the finer things a comfortable stay can offer.
This modern home will surely please anyone and everyone in the family from the moment you enter through the front door into the spacious hallway. The home features an open plan kitchen/dining/living area with high raked ceilings, flowing out through the glass sliders and retractable screens onto the back deck, which is the perfect area for an afternoon BBQ and refreshing drink, The Beach Nest is certainly one of Hawks Nest’s more prestigious Holiday Homes on the market.
Located in the highly desired ‘Magic Square’ this spacious single level, 3-bedroom home plus study/rumpus space, is sure to cater for everyone. Situated between two of the main attractions in Hawks Nest, Bennett’s Beach and Jimmy’s Beach, these beaches, the Myall River, shopping centre, surf club and local restaurants are just a short walk away.
You can use the generously sized driveway for off-street parking for your cars/boats and also have access to part of the double garage for storing bikes, kayaks, beach gear or golf clubs.
The home is sure to please and offers some wonderful features, such as;
• Master bedroom with a generous sized ensuite, including double vanity and shaving cabinet
• Ceiling fans in each bedroom
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, zoned throughout the home
• 3 spacious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
• Study/rumpus room, with sofa and Smart TV for the kids, with double French doors opening to the side deck
• Cosy living space with comfortable modular fabric lounge with chaise, motorised blinds and 65” smart TV with Soundbar/sub-woofer
• Main bathroom with a deep bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet
• Private, fully fenced, turfed back yard
• Outdoor shower with hot and cold water
• Covered outdoor entertainment area with ceiling fan, featuring a gas BBQ (with sink and rotisserie), 9-piece outdoor setting and a lounge area, all on the spotted gum timber deck
• Café window with bench over the side deck, adjoining the living room
• Gourmet kitchen with island bench (seats 4), quality cookware, plenty of pantry space and dining table that comfortably seats 8
• Quality appliances, including SMEG freestanding electric oven with gas cooktop, SMEG microwave, Bosch dishwasher and large french door refrigerator with chilled water and ice maker
• Nespresso coffee machine, electric juicers, air fryer and other handy small appliances
• Large laundry, including tub, washing machine, dryer and ironing facilities
• Free Wi-Fi
• High chair and portable cot (with attachable change table)
• Newly built, north-facing home with keyless entry from the covered front porch, completed late 2022.
-Fire place is not serviceable, guests have use of ducted AC only for heating purposes.
-You need to BYO sheets, pillows cases and all of your towels.
-Strict no party or function policy.
-All guests must comply with the STRA Code of Conduct .
-This is not a serviced apartment, you will need to bring your own food, amenities and toiletries etc.
-Advertisement may include scenery images of our area.
-We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable and, any floor plan, photographs and descriptions are designed to provide a general overview of the property, its design and facilities
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-47828
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Big Screen TV
- Boat Parking
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Machine
- Covered Outdoor Area
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Garage Single
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Microwave Oven
- Multiple TVs
- No Smoking Rooms
- Outdoor Furniture
- Shower Outdoor
- Yard (Enclosed)
- King Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- trundle Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- trundle Bed x 1
- Double Sofa Bed x 1